Trieste ByBike | Savoia Excelsior Palace
For bike lovers, Savoia Excelsior Palace, a luxury hotel overlooking the Gulf of Trieste, is offering a special ByBike package, which includes in the room rate the rental of two pedal assist electric bikes, as well as lots of other benefits.
It’s a different way to explore the beautiful Central European city, the coastal roads of the gulf, hills and Trieste’s breathtaking views.
Starting from € 230,00, the package for two persons includes:
- Accommodation in superior room (sea view depending on availability)
- Buffet breakfast
- 2 electric bikes, with accessories and a cycling route map
- 2 day tickets for the for the city public transportation Opicina tramway, where some of the finest views of Trieste and its Gulf can be had
- 2 tickets for the Miramare Castle and its lovely gardens
- A delicious picnic for two (takeaway)
- Late checkout at 4pm, depending on availability
- 1 child under 15 years goes free, including breakfast, if sleeping in the same room as the parents
After a beautiful day outdoors, treat yourself to dinner discovering local flavors expertly prepared by Chef Andrea Stoppari at our elegant Savoy Restaurant , with large windows affording views over the Gulf of Trieste.
Book the “Tasting Menu” upon arrival for 40 euro per person, including two glasses of wine per person, water and coffee.